Repeatedly tested and approved by professionals, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 medical kit contains the first aid supplies you need in a kit that keeps water and the elements out. This compact kit weighs a mere 5.8 oz., yet contains the outdoor first aid essentials needed for 1-2 people traveling on 1 – 4 day trips, including supplies to immobilize fractures, close wounds, and treat blisters.
Two layers of protection make this first aid kit 100% waterproof, ideal for canoeing, ultralight hiking, and backcountry skiing. Whether you're a multi-sport enthusiast, adventure racer, or ultralight hiker, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 can be counted on to perform without slowing you down, no matter how intense the elements or the adventure.
The Choice of Multi-Sport Athletes:
- Pack the medical kit required by the USARA Adventure Racing Championships because of its proven ability to perform for any and every outdoor sport without letting or weighing you down.
- Face rivers, snow, and the elements without destroying your first aid kit, which has a 100% waterproof DryFlex™ inner bag and water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish.
Fractures & Sprains:
- Stabilize fractures and sprains using a wide elastic wrap, as well as a variety of other wraps and bandages included to help you immobilize fractures and provide support out on the trail.
Emergency Gear Repairs:
- Repair gear on-the-go using the included safety pins and mini roll of duct tape for temporary fixes until your next stop. A surprise tear or rip doesn't need to slow you down.
Treatment for Wounds & Illnesses:
- Clean and close wounds with antiseptic wipes, butterfly closures, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive. Manage pain, illnesses, and allergies with a wide array of medications.
Blister Prevention & Protection:
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 28 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
- Size:7.5" x 10" x 2"
- Weight:8 oz.
- Group Size:1 - 2 People
- Trip Duration:1 - 4 Days
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
Blister / Burn:
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.