All it takes is a nasty fall, slipped knife, or stuck fishhook to bring a day in the woods or on the water to an abrupt halt. Specifically designed to meet the needs of sportsmen, the Sportsman 100 medical kit contains enough first aid supplies to treat you and a friend for a long weekend in the backcountry.
Add this waterproof first aid kit to your hunting gear, snowmobile backpack, ATV bag, fishing gear, or archery equipment for a portable first aid kit you can count on. This medical bag packs quality contents like moleskin, medications, bandages, and a trauma pad into a compact dry bag so you’re prepared to treat common injuries and illnesses with a wilderness first aid kit that sets the standard in backcountry care. Whether you’re looking for a hunting first aid kit, fishing first aid kit, or a compact first aid kit for your vehicle, with the Sportsman Series you can have confidence you’re prepared when accidents occur.
Wilderness First Aid: Quick Guide:
- Know how to treat injuries experienced while hunting, fishing, or snowmobiling. Edited by Christopher Van Tilburg, MD, this pamphlet outlines treatments for everything from hypothermia to snake bites.
- Head outdoors no matter the weather with this waterproof first aid kit. The outer bag seals water out with taped seams and urethane-coated material, and the inner DryFlex™ bag is 100% waterproof.
- Stop bleeding from field dressing injuries, animal attacks, and knife wounds with the trauma pad. Stabilize fractures and sprains using the wide elastic bandage and a variety of other dressings.
Backcountry Wound Care:
- Clean and close wounds from fishing hooks, skinning knives, and other backcountry injuries using the irrigation syringe, butterfly closures, medical tape, and more hospital-quality supplies.
Blister Prevention & Protection:
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. This medical kit includes 14 die-cut pieces shaped to fit common problem areas.
Bug Removal & Bite Relief:
- Safely remove ticks and splinters with specially designed forceps. After Bite® wipes let you take the sting out of insect bites, while you can treat minor allergic reactions with diphenhydramine.
- Size: 7.5" x 6.5" x 2"
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Group Size: 1 - 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
First Aid Manual:
- 1 – Wilderness First Aid Guide
- 1 – Patient Assessment Form
Cuts & Scrapes:
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 – Butterfly Closure Bandage
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 10cc
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
- 2 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 3" x 4"
- 1 – Cloth Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 14 – Moleskin Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
- 4 – Aspirin (325 mg.)
- 4 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.)
- 4 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Pencil
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.